What's up with MyView surveys?

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
They keep arriving in my mailbox, they open when I click, but all of the text is lines thru (like crossed off). Are we getting points for these or not? Can't seem to find an answer anywhere, so thought my DIS reward board friends might know.

I've never experienced this. But I also havent' had any emails from them in a few days. Maybe try contacting them?

Off topic, but since we're talking about MyView, is anyone else getting irked by the lack of Visa cards? I'm hoping they restock soon! It's making me crazy

I stopped doing myview since they never did send me my amazon gc I ordered back in August.

Did you try contacting them? This seems really odd to me. I've redeemed $290 in Visa cards with them this year with very few problems. Once they sent me a bad card #, and they were very quick and helpful in resolving it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter