• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's up with Tiffany Town Car?

glewis1123

<font color=blue>The Tag Fairy says hi to Glenda a
I put in a reservation request through their website one week ago and didn't receive a response yet. So, today, I sent them an email - used the email link from their website - and my email was returned as undeliverable. - you know that mailer daemon thing.

I used them on our last trip - May 2002 - and they were fantastic!!!

Are they out of business or ????????????

Funny you should post this question. I tried to use their web site reservation feature & I didn't work (dead link). I just typed them an email, but before I sent it I thought I would check these boards to see if something odd was going on. We used them in April & things went really well so I thought we'd go w/them again.

I may just call them tomorrow.

I just called them a little while ago - they have been having problems with their server all week.

They have a toll free number on their website.

Tiffany Towncar's web site is back on line. :)

I tried about three weeks ago to do an online reservation. I heard nothing and emailed - still heard nothing so booked online with Yourride and heard back almost immediately from them. We used Tiffany last year and weren't very pleased with our initial driver, and then we expected a town car for the return and were picked up in a van that wasn't very clean inside.

Hoping for a good experience with Yourride!

DisneyBee we just returned on Sat. from the Disney Magic cruise and we used YourRide to get us from Port Canaveral to MCO. The service was great and I would definitely use them again! I requested that we be picked up in a van even though there were only 3 of us traveling because I knew we would have a lot of luggage and Rabbit said no problem. We were picked up promptly at 8:00 just like we were told we would be. The van was nice and clean (and had plenty of room for allllll our luggage LOL) and John our driver was very nice.

Thanks for the encouraging report on YourRide, Cheryl! We've been pleased with the communications so far, and I'm sure the service will be fantasic just from what I've read here on the boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter