What's your favorite old FORGOTTEN Disney movie

I bought it a few years ago as it is one of my all-time favorites. Think I'll watch it tonight!

I bought it a few months ago at Costco! $8.99 or something ... I would've paid $18.99! I love all of the Special Features, especially "The Pollyanna Collector"! :goodvibes

Money money money by the pound!

I watched that film way too many times as a kid. :rolleyes1 Annoyed people a lot. :lmao:

I'm not sure how well presented they are in the parks, never been able to afford to go but I find Basil the Great Mouse Detective, Oliver and Company as well as Rescuers Down Under as not much under the limelight or discussed in general. :confused3 But I was pleasantly surprised to see Bruce Broughton's awesome music from Rescuers Down Under on the Epcot Fountain of Nations fountain/light show via Youtube. :cheer2:
youtube.com/watch?v=QAdrtgFfIGI

I watched that film way too many times as a kid. :rolleyes1 Annoyed people a lot. :lmao:

I'm not sure how well presented they are in the parks, never been able to afford to go but I find Basil the Great Mouse Detective, Oliver and Company as well as Rescuers Down Under as not much under the limelight or discussed in general. :confused3 But I was pleasantly surprised to see Bruce Broughton's awesome music from Rescuers Down Under on the Epcot Fountain of Nations fountain/light show via Youtube. :cheer2:

The only thing of Pete's Dragon I've seen in Disney was the MSEP shown here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAdJnl0YeA8

Rescures down under (havent seen it in years)

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (its techincally disney because in under the touchstone label)

and The flight of the Navigator.

The only thing of Pete's Dragon I've seen in Disney was the MSEP shown here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAdJnl0YeA8

Oh, so that WAS Pete's Dragon! It was so big, that I really couldn't tell if it was Pete's Dragon or just an ordinary giant dragon. :laughing:

At first I didn't care for MSEP, I REALLY love :love: Spectro Magic... and I don't like change.... but its growing on me... just can't stand that syntho voice at the beginning!:headache:

Who Framed Roger Rabbit? I miss it so much. It was just pure genius! :-)

I put that on the list in post #1. Its not totally forgotten by Disney though, because at the Pop Century Resort, at one of the 80's buildings, they have a giant Roger Rabbit.

I snapped this last month!

40792_423335602893_674127893_4981740_7166480_n.jpg

I'll admit, Roger Rabbit is not a comptely forgotten film, Roger and Jessica still appear on collectable Merch like pins, and their is rumors of a sequel finally getting off the ground.

I put that on the list in post #1. Its not totally forgotten by Disney though, because at the Pop Century Resort, at one of the 80's buildings, they have a giant Roger Rabbit.

I snapped this last month!

40792_423335602893_674127893_4981740_7166480_n.jpg

How about that! I didn't know he was part of the theme at the Pop Century, I've never stayed there. Thanks for sharing. :)

Oh, so that WAS Pete's Dragon! It was so big, that I really couldn't tell if it was Pete's Dragon or just an ordinary giant dragon. :laughing:

At first I didn't care for MSEP, I REALLY love :love: Spectro Magic... and I don't like change.... but its growing on me... just can't stand that syntho voice at the beginning!:headache:

That's funny, my daughter said that voice at the beginning gave her nightmares. I love that intro!

Bedknobs and Broomsticks
The Rescuers and the Rescuers down under (not so old, I think)
The Cat from Outer Space
Escape from Witch Mountain
The Fox and the Hound (again, not so old)

Bedknobs and Broomsticks
The Cat from Outer Space
Escape from Witch Mountain
The Fox and the Hound (again, not so old)

Escape from Witch Mountain was one of my old favorites. Wasn't there a 2nd one originally too... Return from Witch Mountain with the original cast? The Cat from Outer Space is a new one for our list. The Fox and the Hound has got to be at least 20 years old or more.

update: Fox & Hound Release date July 10th 1981
release dates for Escape to Witch Mountain 1975
Return From Witch Mountain 1978

Rescures down under (havent seen it in years).

I just found this thread, but the Rescuers Down Under has always been my favorite Disney film (perhaps because of tradition... my father and I used to watch it together). But to all those who mentioned it, I found this picture in someone's trip report and it made me so happy!...

I had never noticed these guys before. They are on the front of the Cinderella float.
997755115_Td6Yf-L.jpg

If you're a little rusty that's Bernard and Miss Bianca, the rescuers themselves! Small but not forgotten :thumbsup2

I just found this thread, but the Rescuers Down Under has always been my favorite Disney film (perhaps because of tradition... my father and I used to watch it together). But to all those who mentioned it, I found this picture in someone's trip report and it made me so happy!...

If you're a little rusty that's Bernard and Miss Bianca, the rescuers themselves! Small but not forgotten :thumbsup2

I have never noticed that either. I think I have that movie on VHS. :confused3

For the late joiners, I've got a running list on post 1. I think I now have a good reason to join Netflix!popcorn::

Hey!! Did you know that Kimberly Richards who stared as Tia the girl in both Escape To Witch Mountain, Return from Witch Mountain and No Deposit No Return, is Paris and Nicky Hilton's aunt? I just learned that. Kathy Richards, Paris's mom is Kimberly's sister. Interesting :magnify:

The Three Lives of Thomasina

Used to watch that one at my aunt's house when I was little. Somewhere along the way my favorite stuffed cat was named Thomasina in honor of the film.

the ugly dachshund! i just LOVE that movie. especially since i have a dachshund and know how mischevious they can be. i also like santa claus 1 and 2 not 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter