What's your favorite ride and why???

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
I know this is a pretty generic question but it might help get my family excited for what's down there at Universal and IOA!!!:)

Great Question!

My favorite ride is HULK. It is a very intense coaster, fast, tall, great fun. My husband's favorite is MIB. They did a great job on this ride, lots of fun.

How old are your children??

Spiderman,

HULK,

Spiderman,

HULK,

Spiderman, Spiderman,

HULK, HULK!

That's not only my faves, but my ITINERARY!
:D

Universal: MIB (If possible ride at least twice in a row)
T2-3D-very cool 3d effects

IOA: Spiderman: LOVE to do this first!!
Dueling Dragons: FRONT seat ICE, then fire
Hulk-nuff said
Bluto Bilge rat ride: it's hillarious to see who's going to
soaked first! People are always laughing and
having so much fun on this!

Sorry, I can never pick just one.:D

Front row of Dueling Dragons (fire or ice)
HULK
Spiderman
They are all intense and spectacular!

I like Spiderman, and for obvious reasons. And I love roller coasters so I've gotta say the Hulk. (Derail) My 6'4" brother can make himself look like the Hulk. It is so funny. Okay, back on track. My other fave is Jurassic Park River Adventure. We once rode it 10 times in a row.

Definitely Spiderman!! The most amazing ride I have ever been on-- unlike anything else anywhere!

Back to the Future has been my favorite (anywhere) since I rode it like 5 years ago. I must say that I have not had the opportunity to ride Spider Man yet but, hopefully I will be able to in Oct..

IOA-
Dudley Do-Right: A bit of an unusual choice. I don't get hyped up for Hulk, DD, or Spiderman as I once did. They are still fun, but I have gotten used to them. Dudley never gets old. Every time I go down that drop, I get that same rush I did the first time.

USF-
MIB: Once again, never gets old. Always trying new things and competing against friends.

I'll probably get killed by the regulars for this, but:

Twister. I guess it has something to do with living in Kansas, trying to be a chaser, etc. I just love it when the cow flies by and the rain and wind hit you square in the face.

My others are same as everybody else:
MIB: This you can do over and over and it never gets old.
T2-3D: Awesome effects.
BTTF: Still gets me.
Spider: Best ride there is.
Jurassic, Dudley, Bilge-Rats: I love water rides. Even when the locals think it's "cold".

Kitty, it IS!

To give you an idea, I let my sister ride it for the first time on 1/5/2002 with NO prior information and NO hype. I just let her get on.

Needless to say she was BLOWN away, which is HARD to do with my sister because she is a true thrill ride enthusiast. All she could say after getting off was "WHAT just happened to me??!!! and "WHO thought of THAT????"

All I could do was smile.... :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter