What's Your Least Favorite....part 2

So funny, the Adirondack mountains are one of my favorite places! To each their own

yep and to each their own on King Crab when i feast on the diamond of the ocean the dungness crab.

we enter in the lake placid area, just at the start of bear season and food eating squirresl, the rookie hiker I took along on the trip was very afraid.
My problem is that i hike the cascade of oregon and sawtooths of idaho,, the gems of the US. and the area I hike in the cascades on the PCT is the best stretch of the whole trail, the diamon being the meadow below snow covered volcanoe Mt. Jeff. So having spent weeks backpacking in those two states you can understand my disapointment with lake placid trails. maybe those are the worst trails of the adriondacks, but we were on rock or root the entire week with the exception of 50 yards of soil paths. as a solider in the US army at the time and veteran PCT hiker.....that was my worst week in hiking

doberman....so one the other day in very public outing as a service dog....it bit its owner...maybe she was having a phsical symptom....anyhow, before that even happend folks were pointing out the oxymoron

WYLF magazine to browse at grocery store?

cheddar usually, but depends on what I am using it for......(and I like Raisin Bran ;) )

WYLF vacation you have been on?

I don't have one vacations have been very limited. Have not been on a vacay since 2011
WYLF drink?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter