wheelchair access for Electrical Water Pageant

Leslie

Mouseketeer
I have read that you can watch the Electrical Water Pageant from the beaches of the Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, or Wilderness Lodge. Is there an area (sidewalk, paved area, etc.) where a wheelchair guest can watch?

Thanks!

There are docks at all of these places and I think you should be able to see it fine from them. I can't say which set of docks has the best view though.

We watched from the dock at the Poly. Get there a little early to get a good fiew. At the end of the pagent you can stay and watch the fireworks from the MK.

At the GF, the dock is probably best. At the Polynesian, there is a long cement sidewalk that parallels the lagoon as well as the dock. The view is great from anywhere along that area.

I've never watched it from the CR or WL but feel confident there are areas there you could see it as well.

We love the EWP but it is a rather short production. It would probably be best to include something else in your plan like a meal or resort hopping. Have fun! :sunny:

I think it would be great to pair the EWP with viewing wishes.
I have asked this before but received conflicting info so I will ask once more if thats ok,

from the POLY beach, can you hear the WISHES music??
Thanks
Suzy

Suzy, we stay at the Polynesian several times a year in recent years and I can tell you....it varies. :confused3

Our last trip in October we could hear from along the walkway. Sometimes we've had to get very close to speakers to hear. Usually the closer you are to the main building the better you can hear but that is not the best view unless you are up in 'Ohana or the adjacent lounge.

But Wishes is truly best from inside the MK. :sunny:

BCV23 said:
At the GF, the dock is probably best.

i can vouch for good viewing from a w/c from GF. we paired it w/dinner at 1900 PF, then "strolled" out afterwards for the show.

-dj

So can I assume that the Wishes music is played from speakers at the Poly?
Can you please tell me where the speakers are located???
Thank you
Suzy V

There are a number of them along the sidewalk. They aren't very easy to spot in the darkness. These are the ones that vary in loudness.

I haven't spotted the ones closer to the GCH but they are much louder.

If you stay near the pool but along the beach, there is a speaker near the pool that has always been fairly loud when we have been there. Sort of close to the bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter