Wheelchair hire recommendations please

lynrip

Mouseketeer
I need to rent a wheelchair for an upcoming trip. Any recommendations please?
Drop off and pick up at Saratoga.

Thank you

ScooterBug is the only vendor who will deliver to WDW resorts via Bell Services. All other vendors will meet you in person. Basically the same vendors that rent ECVs also rent manual wheelchairs. Other than ScooterBug, some of the most mentioned around here are Walker's, Buena Vista and Gold Mobility.

Are you asking for an Electric wheelchair? My sister rented from Buena Vista- no problems! She did have to meet the drop off on our arrival/departure evening. We were approached by a couple at AK before entry asking about the rental because the Electric wheelchair they had konked out on them ( could have been a battery issue, who knows)

Are you asking for an Electric wheelchair? My sister rented from Buena Vista- no problems! She did have to meet the drop off on our arrival/departure evening. We were approached by a couple at AK before entry asking about the rental because the Electric wheelchair they had konked out on them ( could have been a battery issue, who knows)
No just a manual wheelchair :)

ScooterBug is the only vendor who will deliver to WDW resorts via Bell Services. All other vendors will meet you in person. Basically the same vendors that rent ECVs also rent manual wheelchairs. Other than ScooterBug, some of the most mentioned around here are Walker's, Buena Vista and Gold Mobility.
Thank you for that it may be easier having it delivered to Bell Services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter