Wheelchair seating for American Adventure

SueOKW

Go Tribe!!!
Hello! Is the handicapped seating for American Adventure near the front or the back?

My son has visual impairment so, if it's in the back, I may not put this high up on his list of things to do. I understand it is a very big theater.

we were in the back row in the wheelchair, but perhaps with a different gac (visual impairments) you could be seated nearer the front...

I use a wheelchair and hard of hearing. They move me to the front so I can use the reflective captioning. Go to Guest Services in City Hall with your son and request a GAC for the vision impairment. Explain that he needs to be in the front to be able to see.

thanks you guys! i will do that. I never thought to add that before, i think this is one he will enjoy sitting up front for.

Be careful going down though, we've been told the slope is to steep to be a legal "ramp" for wheelchairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter