When booking ADR online, will it let you go +10 days out?

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
Tomorrow morning at 3 am is my time to book adrs for our oct trip-live in AZ, so 3 hour time difference. We have 2 reservations using our dvc, one for 5 nights, one for 4 nights. I already associated my reservation #1 with my name and it states that, it didnt say i can put in another, only that i can disassociate it.

My question is tomorrow at 3 am when it allows me to start booking for oct 9, will it allow me book out the +10 days out on the one reservation it is associated with so i can book for the entire trip? or will i have to call in at 4 am and talk live on phone to do it, or will i have to wait a few days and make the rest of them like i had to do last year when they first rolled out the system-that was a mess!

I was able to book at 180 & 10 when I made our ADR's. I logged on at exactly 6am EST and the system wouldn't take my date, told me I had to wait 2 more days. I waited for about 10min and logged on again and the system had been updated. So if you log on exactly at 3am and it won't take it wait a few minutes and try again.

When you associate your reservation number, the system will know how many nights are booked. Unless there is a glitch (and they DO happen) you are able to make 180+10 OR 180+ your # of nights, whichever is shorter.

If the system is functioning properly you'd have to log in 180 days before your second reservation to make ADRs for those days.

You can always try to call a CM after you make ADRs for the first stay, sometimes they will be able to make the entire 10 days ADRs, sometimes not.

I was able to book for the full stay on our upcoming trip at the 180+10 from first date of checkin even though we are also doing a split DVC stay 4 nights/4 nights.

It wouldn't let me do that today online.
For example, our arrival is October 8th & departure is October 15th. This morning, it wouldn't let me select any date past October 9th online to book ADRs.
I just called on the phone, however & Disney Dining made all of my ADRs for the entire trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter