When can I expect the AP rates for mid Oct?

poohkinandpiglet

<font color=663300>Longhorn Fan<br><font color=cc6
When do you think the AP rates will be posted for mid to late Oct?

We are going October 15-22 and staying DVC but I need to book a Friday and Saturday night somewhere else. I'm tempted to book something now and change when the codes come out! Suggestions, please??

Hi poohkinandpiglet,

The thing is this, the codes that just came out, didn't come out last year until the beginning of August! Our time frame came out at the end of August last year. Well, when these codes this time came out...they came out 2 months earlier than the history chart on mousesavers shows.

When are the codes you and I (Oct 29 - Nov 5) want so badly coming out? :confused3 I couldn't even hazard a guess. Will they do it at the end of this month? Will they wait until the beginning of Oct, when this code expires? :confused3 Will they even have codes for our time frame??? :scared1:

I remember 2 years ago when the month of September didn't have a code! :faint:

All we can do, is keep out eyes peeled, call WDW, and hope for our codes. The time???? That's in the hands of the Disney Management.

I'm with you though. Pixie dust for us and our codes :wizard:

Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter