When can you make PS for Cindy's

ash&abby'smom

Princess Ballerinas<br><font color=deeppink>Love,
How far in advance can you make a PS for Cindy's? I thought it was 60 days, but is this wrong? I'm new at this and don't want to miss the opportunity to bring DD who will be 4 and adores Cinderella. We are planning our trip the week after Thanksgiving. Thanks for you help!

Originally posted by ash&abby'smom
How far in advance can you make a PS for Cindy's? I thought it was 60 days, but is this wrong? I'm new at this and don't want to miss the opportunity to bring DD who will be 4 and adores Cinderella. We are planning our trip the week after Thanksgiving. Thanks for you help!

From what I read here on the DIS...Cindy's is 90 days out.

Visit THIS LINK to read more info.

I do hope that I've helped.

Denise :wave:

Cindy's PS are definitely not available until the 90 day mark. If you REALLY have your heart set on getting a PS to Cindy's, you should call as soon as the phone lines open on the 90 day mark before you want to eat there. They usually are out of PS within minutes of the phone lines opening. GOOD LUCK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter