When do I buy tix?

carmel

<font color=blue>Kept thinking it was 'Snow White'
We are going to DL on 3/28.

When/where do we buy tickets? We are doing the 3-day hopper with buy adult/get child free option.

Does HoJo sell them? Should we buy beforehand or wait until we get there?

Thanks!

HoJo sells park tickets, but I'm not sure they have the adults at the kids price offer. You could call and ask.

Another option is to buy online from ARES travel. They actually provide a slight discount, $105.5 instead of $109. ARES

We are in the same boat. We'll be going to Disneyland on 3-30 for 3 days. I also debated whether I should buy tickets now since I have 3 small kids and they pretty much dictate our schedules. I hesitate to pre-buy all these tickets and what happens if a kid gets sick or something?

But the adult/child free ticket is really good deal so I decided to go ahead and buy it. I would purchase the tickets 2 weeks before the trip so that there will be plenty of time to receive them via standard mail.

We bought ours online direct from Disney.

When I asked HoJos they told me honestly that they could not match the Disney rate and I should buy instead from Disney!

We are Australian and so could not access some of the discounts available to locals, but extensive searching found us no better rate than those on the Disney website.

This rate was also cheaper than if we had bought at the gate, so I'd definitely buy before you go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter