when do the disc codes come out for 2002?

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I am planning my trip for aug2002 and want to book a hotel. I am trying to make a decision which moderate or value hotel to choose. I want the best deal. Any advice? Should I wait for the codes to be published or book now? Is there any disadvantage to book too early? Thanks for any help!!

I will say it again...there is NO guarantee that there will be any discount codes for 2002. The only thing you can count on being available is a Disney Club rate or AP rates and even then it really depends on when you are going in terms of how many rooms they will let go at those rates.

This year, codes were an exception, not a rule. They came out anywhere from 2-6 months ahead of time. But again, you cannot count on them being available. Plan for what you can afford and then try for something better IF anything becomes available. Disney is out ot make money, not to make it easier for us all to get a good deal unfortunately. To expect anything more than DC or AP rates invites disappointement.

I am sorry if this is harsh or disappointing, but everyone needs to realize that the discount codes we have seen this year are not necessarily here to stay.

I am 'dreaming' about CODES for April 2002 as well! I think I'm the only person EVER to pay rack rate from our CBR stay April 2001. We loved it sooooo much, we would like to return April 2002. I saw the codes for that time when we came back, WAY TOOOOOO LATE! But I am hopeful that codes will be available next year too. It will likely be the deciding factor if we go or not. I spent $1000.00 for Disney tickets for my family! Our airfare was only $1100.00!

I am looking forward to CODES too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter