When do the Spring Break Crowds Start?

Dis13

Mouseketeer
DH would like to go to Spring Training next year (March). When do the crowds start building for Spring break?
TIA
Donna

Since Easter Falls in March next year, the beginning of march will be pretty crowded, with the Most crowded period being the week before and the week after Easter.

Thanks - I forgot about that!!!!! Maybe the end of March would be better then.

At Disney Spring Break is anything between President's Day through the week after Easter, with the crowds beginning to swell the second week of March.

I wonder if April would be the better month to go then, if a lot of schools break in March and skip the week off in April. (Although we'd miss Spring Training.)

Last year during this week it was Texas' and Canada's spring break so it was really packed.

This year, our school system moved spring break to the middle of April from the middle of March, so we hope it will be less crowded the third week of April

I'll be returning to WDW next Apr w/a friend who hasnt been since they added EpCot!
Thinking of the wk before 4/20 as Im getting an AP this year and would like to use it for that 4th trip next spring too!

Spring break crowds begin Presidents' Day weekend and build until the weeks before and after Easter. Then the crowds drop until Memorial Day weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter