When do you think pin codes for after july 4th will become available?

tekmom

DIS Veteran
I made a phone in payment today and asked if there were any discounts with my profile and was told that I have a room only pin code but it's only good until July 4th. We are going July 17th, anyone know when the next batch of codes go out? Since I'm not using the code currently by my name, what are the chances of it expiring and another code sent to me? I do currently have a AAA discount, so its not completely terrible. Thanks in advance!

Maybe next month? For April - July 4th, the postcards/emails came out ahead of AP/FL resident codes. I'd watch the boards for "I Got a Postcard!!!" posts ;)

APFlorida resident codes for that time last year came out on May 9th I believe. I am watching the boards but doubt they'll be out before the beginning of May. Hoping for some good discounts so we can switch to WL!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm expecting to see something in May but you bet my eyes will be on my PC from now on. We would like to go in Sept, I'm waiting for airfare. I always book based on flight prices.

i was told by a cro/wdtco cm that codes/discounts/pins/etc are only good for three months, so she said to be glad i did not currently have one since my travel is 5 mos away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter