• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When does Disney typically announce festival dates?

rpw2014

Earning My Ears
We are considering a trip to Disney World sometime between mid February and early March 2022 and would like to be there during either the Festival of the Arts or the Flower and Garden Festival. When does Disney typically announce the dates for these festivals?

Here are the past release dates for the Festival of the Arts:
2021 - dates announced 10/21/2020
2020 - dates announced 9/5/2019
2019 - dates announced 9/20/2018
2018 - dates announced 9/19/2017

Flower and Garden dates have been announced anywhere from September to December in the past few years.

Festival of the Arts usually runs until the third week of February, and the Flower and Garden Festival typically starts the first week of March.

Who knows when things will be announced this year with all the craziness right now, but hopefully we'll hear something soon!

Stoked for the Festival of the Arts. Was there in 2018 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Ended sooner than I expected, so wont be there until the end of the festival, but excited never the less!

Bumping to see if there is any news for the dates of the 2022 Flower and Garden Festival yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter