When does Disney - update points @ old resorts

What do you mean by "update points"? If you are talking about the point charts, they remain that way until the that property expires, in 2042 for the original resorts. The only things that change are the timing of holidays, such as Easter/spring break, Christmas dates and such. Hope that helps.

I'm not understanding your question. Are you asking about buying direct from Disney for the sold out resorts?

Okay, I think you mean when do they update the inventory of what is available? If that is the question, you would need to talk to your guide, because that changes quickly with sales and ROFR acquisitions by DVC. I would think they would "update" on a continuous schedule.

That are available for resale.
Usually there is a waiting list for the sold out resorts, just call DVC and get guide asigned to you unless your already a member then tell them what you want. You will either get lucky and they'll have some or they will put you on the wait list. But first they will try to sell you SSR or AKV.

Usually there is a waiting list for the sold out resorts, just call DVC and get guide asigned to you unless your already a member then tell them what you want. You will either get lucky and they'll have some or they will put you on the wait list. But first they will try to sell you SSR or AKV.

I believe they take a deposit as well. There was a thread a while back where people posted the amount of wait time for their points at the sold out resorts to come available. I waited about a month for my add on at BWV. The day I first called, there were points available for the use year I wanted, but by delaying my decision a few days, the points were gone and I went on the wait list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter