When Does MK Run Two Festival of Fantasy Parades?

Jabroniville

Mouseketeer
Hey all! I’m currently at WDW and was a bit surprised to see the Cavalcade running twice in the mornings, while FOF ran once at 3. When I was here in Nov. 2022 I think it ran two of each, with the Cavalcade running later.

Someone told me that it’s “off season” now and that’s why. But I see reports of March or so that ran FOF twice. So I’m curious what times the typical cut offs are for the schedules. November is normally kinda slow as well so I figured that would be a diminished schedule, too.

Truth be told, I MIGHT have rescheduled to a busier time just to get two shots at the parade, lol.

Also I’m curious: for longtime goers, are there some floats that have disappeared or been altered? I think Merida used to have one. And oftentimes the Tangled float doesn’t “swing” (two days ago it started swinging then stopped).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter