When does the calendar open?

dislvr75

Mouseketeer
I my ADR's open on the first full week of July but there is no calendar posted yet for January 2018. Will it be up on July 1st, six months out?

Last edited:
Hi Kirk, thanks for your reply. What I meant though was that Disney has not posted its daily calendar for the EMH and hours for the parks. We tend to plan our days based on what may be going on in the parks that day. That is not yet available on the website, it is only available now through 12/31/17.

Hi Kirk, thanks for your reply. What I meant though was that Disney has not posted its daily calendar for the EMH and hours for the parks. We tend to plan our days based on what may be going on in the parks that day. That is not yet available on the website, it is only available now through 12/31/17.

Very typical. Disney doesn't publish schedules much more than six months out, and even those are sketchy at best.

Touring Plans and other sites will predict hours and EMH based on the previous year but as mesaboy2 said, it's sketchy even when Disney puts it in print.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter