When does Victoria &Alberts change their menus?

puck

Earning My Ears
I've eaten at V&A several times but they've all been during the May, June, July time period. I think I was there once for their winter seasonal menu. I'm wondering when they change to their fall menus? Can anyone point me towards a review for fall or winter menu? Thanks.

(Laughing) .... any time Israel decides it's time for a change :). And he does this OFTEN :). Really, CALL V&A.... they will tell you what they are doing. This isn't a WDW "value" restaurant :). They actually WILL pick up the phone, and it won't be someone in a foreign nation answering :).

V&A DIRECT contact:

"call 407-WDW-DVNA (939-3862) up to 180 days prior to your visit". Taken from the REAL V&A Website :).

Not as often as I'd like or "nightly" as some of their promotional media has stated, (at least for the 10 course) we planned to go there on our trip last month in QVR and asked they send us the menu for QVR when we confirmed the reservation and it was nearly the exact same menu as when we went in October of 2015 and had the 10 course in the main dining room and although they stated they could change a few of the dishes but most would remain we opted to cancel instead of dropping ~2K on a table for 4 for pretty much the same meal we had two years ago.

Personally the more I think about Victoria and Albert's the more it's tough to rationalize going. I could go to Flying Fish, Monsieur Paul, and Citricos (all including alcohol) for the same price as going to Victoria and Alberts with the 10 Course with reserve wine pairings and a non-caviar, non-truffle supplement or two.

We did have a different meal between December 2013 and October 2015 but the 10 course menu was still the same as it was in May 2017 as October 2015

Last edited:
WAY back when Victoria & Albert's first opened, I read about it in Birnbaum's. I distinctly remember reading that the chef updated the menu daily, based on what he/his employees could score that day at the farmer's markets, fish markets, and what have you. Clearly that's not the case any more (if it ever was).

Bee tee dubz, one of these day's I'm going to start a GoFundMe so I can go to V&A's. :rolleyes:

I went 3 times over the course of two years, and my sole complaint is that V&A's has a hard time catering to repeat customers because they do play things safe with their dishes and don't swap things out as often as some other five diamond 'we source food daily from the market' kind of place. My first two visits were pre-remodel and I think 8 or 9 of the dishes were identical, and post-remodel there were maybe 4 or 5 repeats. The food itself is well prepared and the atmosphere is wonderful, so if it's a first time visit or you haven't been in many years it's not something you'd ever notice. I don't think they really expect a lot of short-term repeats so they don't make it a point to change things up just for the sake of change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter