When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got back, it was a blast and their day trip to paris is totally worth it. I miss Paris already:sad1:

But WDW is in June, so yeah!!

Can I please be added for OCtober 10-14 2014?
We're Disney first timers staying at Hotel New York :cool1:

I know it's a bit late but....can I be added for the 31th October ?
(the perks of living 3 hours away by car an 2 hours away by train....:p)

We will be heading on a mission trip to India from the USA. I priced tickets for a stopover in Paris and they were only $150 more! Then I had the bright idea to visit Disneyland Paris! We are booked for Jan 12 to 16! I haven't been to any other Disney park except WDW. I am SO excited!

Can I be added please? :yay:

24th December - 1st January (3 nights at Disneyland Hotel, 5 nights at Sequoia Lodge) :santa: :mickeyjum

We are going again in summer of 2014!
August 12 - 21, Adagio Access Magny le Hongre (used to be Citea)

Can I be added to the list please?!....... For.... January 2015?!? Yes O'm scratching my head too wondering how that happened :confused3::yes:::rolleyes2

We (including the hubbie :cheer2:) are off to the NPB from January 29th to Feb 2nd to celebrate a very special boys 6th birthday! Fingers crossed for a refurbed room and no snow this time!

Yay for double tickers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter