When is everyone going on their ABD trips?

ppiew,

When you found the airfare, did ABD book it with the airline you found it with?
Will they only do this with certain airlines?
I would really like to fly Icelandair next year when I plan our trip, but was content with the fact that I would have to book it separately. We would like to go and stay for a few days before the tour as well as after and I was uncertain whether ABD would book this if it wasn't on the same start/stop dates of the tour.
Thank you for any input that you may have :)

I'm not sure if this will answer your question or not, but I'm doing the London/Paris trip and then doing the Med cruise in July. I was told by both ABD and DCL that I will have to book my own flights. I'm not sure if that is the same for just a few days or not?

Hi BzzeLady. I found my flights on Northwest Airlines as that is the ONLY airline that flies into my small town. I booked it thru ABD (they have a flight/travel dept. of some sort). I told them the info re: airline/flight #s/fares that I had found and they have booked it all. We are going to Croatia the week before our ABD trip and are staying in Bavaria a few days afterwards but that didn't present any problems. They said they could do the 'going' and 'coming back' travel, but not any internal flights in Europe. (we have to fly from Zagreb to Vienna to get the tour and they couldn't do that part). Hope that helps! Their rates were exactly the same as I had found on the web.

I'm thinking that they may have done it because it is the only airline serving your airport.
When the 2008 itineraries come out and I call to book, I will have to check with them and see what I can do.
Thank you and have a wonderful trip!!!

I'm booked on my 2nd ABD next August. Doing the Backstage Magic tour on August 12!

Viva Italia 8.28.08-9.5.08
followed by
Knights and Lights 9.5.08-9.12.08
:cool1: :banana: :yay:

Have done Knights & Lights and also Imperial Cities. Maybe Quest for The West next, although we love Bavaria and the tour looks great!

I am booked for the June 21, 2007 "Once Upon a Fairytale".

Very excited about this and have lots of planning to do.

Anyone else doing this one??

Has anyone gotten any discounts besides the early booking discount? Do any of the TA's offer one?

Thanks.

I know last year that Small World gave me 25 pounds and 50 Euros for my London/Paris tour. I don't know what they are offering this year though. This year I used DVC points, so no bonus for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter