when is everyone going?

Ok .... here it goes.
September 19 - 21, 2008 SSR - with Sha for fact finding mission
November 29 - December 13 ALMovies - with kids and Mom
December 14 AKL - surprise 1 night stay for kids
June 24 - July 1, 2009 ??? Hotel ??? Taking my kids and a friend (for her first & to also meet up with her family from Scotland)
October 21 - 27 ??? Hotel ??? Singles Trip for Halloween

I hope Santa knows how good a girl I have been this year and helps me get a DVC membership. I am going to need it !!!

Sand -- were you the one looking for all the personal info too ???

Jenroc...is the Oct 21-27 singles trip the DL trip?

Jenroc...is the Oct 21-27 singles trip the DL trip?

The actual dates of the Singles' Trip to WDW is October 22-26, 2009. I am planning on being there a day before and a day after to "clean up" and relax.
The Disneyland trip is hopefully going to be after that, still in 2009. No actual dates have been selected for that trip yet. We are hoping to go sometime between the US Thanksgiving and the second week in December so that we can see DL/DCA all done up for Christmas. I hope that clears up any confusion !! :thumbsup2

The actual dates of the Singles' Trip to WDW is October 22-26, 2009. I am planning on being there a day before and a day after to "clean up" and relax.
The Disneyland trip is hopefully going to be after that, still in 2009. No actual dates have been selected for that trip yet. We are hoping to go sometime between the US Thanksgiving and the second week in December so that we can see DL/DCA all done up for Christmas. I hope that clears up any confusion !! :thumbsup2

got it I was going cross-eyed trying to keep it straight.

Finally have the plans worked out for the annual pilgrimage to WDW, and this time since I am driving, I am staying longer :)

Dates- 8/5-8/25
SSR, POP,BCV,POR (resort hopping)

sand... made it here... Ok here it goes...

Sept. 5 to 14 - POP

Dec. 6 - 12 - dont know now.. as off today 7/31 am wait listed at BW :(

Apr. 18 - 26, 2008 POP

Oct. 17 - 27 - BWV - Dispeeps Magical Carpet Ride to Adventure

Dec. 4 - 7 - DL

there !!! :goodvibes

sand... made it here... Ok here it goes...

Sept. 5 to 14 - POP

Dec. 6 - 12
- dont know now.. as off today 7/31 am wait listed at BW :(

Apr. 18 - 26, 2008 POP

Oct. 17 - 27 - BWV - Dispeeps Magical Carpet Ride to Adventure

Dec. 4 - 7 - DL

there !!! :goodvibes

Yay Timmy:) While you are missing me by a few days over Labor Day it looks like we will finally meet up in December...Its about time!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes and lol...interesting name there for next year Dispeeps Magical Carpet Ride to Adventure...where did you come up with that??? :rolleyes1

Yay Timmy:) While you are missing me by a few days over Labor Day it looks like we will finally meet up in December...Its about time!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes and lol...interesting name there for next year Dispeeps Magical Carpet Ride to Adventure...where did you come up with that??? :rolleyes1

not mine.. it was thrown in on the other thread.. mine was really "Off Roading to Adventures with my DisPeeps"
but since it was not pick.. this was my pick on whatever was laid on the table.. yey!! I hope I get a room at BW since I am hoping to bring my mom.. and I know she will like it there... but if not.. POP here I come.. or maybe CR if I get enough OT :rotfl:

check with Jenroc, but I dont think a title for trips was picked yet Timmy. Yours wasnt on the list Jen showed us either... I think there are several good ones :rotfl:

Sand, just want to say you have done a good job on the list! are you going to maintain it for next year too???

sept 5-12 = SSR
sept 12-13 - akv
sept 13-15 - Pop
Sept 14-19 OKW

May 2-6,2009 - POFQ - the passporter thing
will stay before or after - offsite - depends upon what I can get

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter