When is Your Next Royal Cruise?

Odyssey of the seas Holyland cruise in May. I've done one Royal Caribbean cruise on Allure and didn't really care for it, but this one is for the itinerary. Disney's European itineraries are currently kind of meh.

Booking on freedom June 15 I have not cruised at all sense 2011 be prepared for lots of questions from me

First cruise ever for my family booked for Feb 26 2023 to March 4th, 6 day Caribbean cruise on Harmony of the Sea.

Wonder, June 2023. This is the third FCC booking from our June 2020 Covid cancelled cruise. I am feeling pretty confident that the third time is a charm and we will be sailing.

Enchantment of the Seas 7/3/22 out of Barcelona to Rome for 7 days but we are flying in a few days early and staying a little over. We were supposed to go on a similar cruise in summer 2020. We used credit as well and owe a little bit. This will be our 4th with RC and did one on NCL. I forget how long ago our last one was. We had credit with the airline and owed some as well.

First cruise ever for my family booked for Feb 26 2023 to March 4th, 6 day Caribbean cruise on Harmony of the Sea.

We'll be getting off as you get on. February 18 Southern Caribbean.

Enchantment of the Seas 7/3/22 out of Barcelona to Rome for 7 days but we are flying in a few days early and staying a little over. We were supposed to go on a similar cruise in summer 2020. We used credit as well and owe a little bit. This will be our 4th with RC and did one on NCL. I forget how long ago our last one was. We had credit with the airline and owed some as well.

Symphony of the Seas 7 days Barcelona/Rome 4/23/23 with DD and her SO. My first cruise ever!

Symphony of the Seas 7 days Barcelona/Rome 4/23/23 with DD and her SO. My first cruise ever!
Are you coming in a day or 2 early and staying a little after? I don’t know if you saw there are deals for the drink and internet packages. Shore excursions are popping up too I have even seen some for mine.

Are you coming in a day or 2 early and staying a little after? I don’t know if you saw there are deals for the drink and internet packages. Shore excursions are popping up too I have even seen some for mine.
We are actually arriving 4 days early since that’s what DD and her SO wanted. Booked 1 day on return so we aren’t trying to run from the boat to the airport.

I have some mobility challenges so already booked my excursions… pleased to see many choices that are accessible. DD and SO can choose more ambitious ones since I’m perfectly happy to be on my own.

Black Friday prices are great… most of the excursions I booked were 15-30% reduced! We booked the 3 dinner add on, something they said was worth it… they did a Caribbean cruise last summer on Symphony.

Still thinking about drinks and internet… great Black Friday pricing!

My very first cruise so I’m super excited!

We are actually arriving 4 days early since that’s what DD and her SO wanted. Booked 1 day on return so we aren’t trying to run from the boat to the airport.

I have some mobility challenges so already booked my excursions… pleased to see many choices that are accessible. DD and SO can choose more ambitious ones since I’m perfectly happy to be on my own.

Black Friday prices are great… most of the excursions I booked were 15-30% reduced! We booked the 3 dinner add on, something they said was worth it… they did a Caribbean cruise last summer on Symphony.

Still thinking about drinks and internet… great Black Friday pricing!

My very first cruise so I’m super excited!
Cruising is great! Barcelona looks like an amazing city. I wish I could have more time there than a day and a half but with work I can only be gone 2 weeks total and we wanted to spend a few days in Venice and Rome after the cruise so we figured the time we will hopefully have before is better than nothing. It is nice to see they are offering accessible options for excursions so you can enjoy the way you need to. My DM’s stamina has decreased over the last few years she is not in a wheelchair but we need ones that are not too strenuous. I booked the refreshment drink package during the Halloween sale and the internet package a few weeks ago. It went down by a few dollars during this BF sale but figured I still paid a good price don’t want to cancel and rebook. We might book a few of our excursions now but want to see if more are released for some of the cities.

Cruising is great! Barcelona looks like an amazing city. I wish I could have more time there than a day and a half but with work I can only be gone 2 weeks total and we wanted to spend a few days in Venice and Rome after the cruise so we figured the time we will hopefully have before is better than nothing. It is nice to see they are offering accessible options for excursions so you can enjoy the way you need to. My DM’s stamina has decreased over the last few years she is not in a wheelchair but we need ones that are not too strenuous. I booked the refreshment drink package during the Halloween sale and the internet package a few weeks ago. It went down by a few dollars during this BF sale but figured I still paid a good price don’t want to cancel and rebook. We might book a few of our excursions now but want to see if more are released for some of the cities.
I’m not in a wheelchair either but at my age with bilateral knee replacements I totally understand DM’s challenges. I booked a few accessible excursions because the activity level is mild and any walking is limited.

Happy planning! I think that’s half the fun lol

I’m not in a wheelchair either but at my age with bilateral knee replacements I totally understand DM’s challenges. I booked a few accessible excursions because the activity level is mild and any walking is limited.

Happy planning! I think that’s half the fun lol
I completely agree. I am the one who plans our trips no matter where we go and always enjoy it. I ended up booking 2 excursions the Aix on your own and Monaco on your own. We might for Genoa not book through RC it seems most of what they show so far would be to much for her and noticed they have a hop on hop off bus. We are hoping more things become available for Portofino. We want to do a private tour for Pisa/Florence as 2 of us want to climb the Leaning Tower and see some of Florence.

We want to do a private tour for Pisa/Florence as 2 of us want to climb the Leaning Tower and see some of Florence.
Florence is a beautiful city. Be sure to climb the tower there.

Pisa is amazing, but it's a one trick pony. Once you look at the tower (fun pictures) there is only a group of shops and you are done.

April 23rd through the 30th on the Wonder of the Seas! This will be my first Royal cruise and I'm looking forward to it.

April 23rd through the 30th on the Wonder of the Seas! This will be my first Royal cruise and I'm looking forward to it.

Great ship! Was on it in September in Europe. In addition to it being the largest ship (for now), it didn't seem overly crowded (Except in the Windjammer on sea days) looks brand new, is clean, fresh looking and unlikely other new ships I've been on , the staff seemed happy! Or least they appeared to be happy :)

First Royal cruise (we've done DCL 3 x, NCL 2x & CCL 2x ) Spectrum of the Seas 12 nights out of Singapore ending in Tokyo with a stay at Tokyo Disney at the end. So excited about this itinerary. Forgot to add cruise leaves July 31st.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter