When is Your Next Royal Cruise?

February 23rd on Quantum of the Seas from Brisbane. Hubby doesn't know yet. It's his birthday present.

Can't wait to hear how you spring it on him.,

We're a few weeks away from our first RCL cruise on the Harmony of the Seas. And we booked THe Radiance of the Seas summer of 2024 to Alaska.

June 2023 - Liberty of the Seas to Canada
December 2023- Adventure of the Seas for Xmas
April 2024 - Liberty of the Seas Bahamas
June 2024 - Brilliance of the Seas Alaska
December 2024 - Adventure NYE

Not much variety in the ships for this group of cruises, but we book what we can get for cheap (and those NYE and Xmas cruises were CHEAP!). Managed to get a killer deal on a 2BR Grand Suite for Alaska - only $700ish more than booking 2 balconies for our family of 6. Really looking forward to that so we can order main dining room food for breakfast and lunch and watch the sights.

We are doing Allure for spring break in March and Harmony for Christmas. We live in Houston so I am so looking forward to checking out the brand new fancy terminal they just built in Galveston.

We just booked our first Royal Cruise (I've cruised many times when I was younger on several different lines and I have done 5 different DCL's as an adult and my kids have done 3). We are going Christmas week and we are VERY excited. My kids will be 13 and the older one will turn 16 on board. We cannot wait!

Just wondering when your next Royal cruise (or cruises) is (are) booked? And do you think it'll go ahead?

We have:
  1. Mariner (4 night) end of August...with 4 days at Disney World beforehand
  2. Anthem (8 night) over December holidays
  3. Harmony (7 night) March 2021
Am not feeling too good about our August trip.
Trying to stay positive for our Anthem cruise (which is a re-booking of the March Anthem cruise that got cancelled)
Harmony should be good (I hope!)

How about others?
We will be on Oasis Feb 25th 2024

12 night Holy land cruise on Odyssey in May. I booked it cancelled it and rebooked again. Today was the PIF day so I'm committed. I hope things stay calm over there.

First Royal cruise (we've done DCL 3 x, NCL 2x & CCL 2x ) Spectrum of the Seas 12 nights out of Singapore ending in Tokyo with a stay at Tokyo Disney at the end. So excited about this itinerary. Forgot to add cruise leaves July 31st.
Come back and gives us a report. I've always wondered how these cruises out of Asia are for Americans. Japan is next on my bucket list.

Three days, Wonder of the Seas. It's just an experiment to see what we think of the super ships.

Three days, Wonder of the Seas. It's just an experiment to see what we think of the super ships.
We prefer the Large Ships personally. A group of friends and us did the Wonder Inaugural last March. We are all booked on the Icon Inaugural together also. Definitely check out the Solarium up top in the front of the ship. This one is enclosed so they can climate control the area which is really nice in the summer season. Happy Cruising. We all enjoyed the new dining venue "The Mason Jar". Also any guys travelling in your group need to check out the artwork in the Men's Bathrooms. It is hilarious. Happy Cruising!

We prefer the Large Ships personally. A group of friends and us did the Wonder Inaugural last March. We are all booked on the Icon Inaugural together also. Definitely check out the Solarium up top in the front of the ship. This one is enclosed so they can climate control the area which is really nice in the summer season. Happy Cruising. We all enjoyed the new dining venue "The Mason Jar". Also any guys travelling in your group need to check out the artwork in the Men's Bathrooms. It is hilarious. Happy Cruising!
Thanks, the ship looks amazing but I wonder, no pun intended, if we'll be overwhelmed by the number of passengers and size of the ship. We and the other couple traveling with us, are predominately DCL cruisers, we're both Platinum, so we'll be comparing. I'll be on the lookout for the men's room art.

I wonder, no pun intended, if we'll be overwhelmed by the number of passengers and size of the ship.
We've sailed on several of the Oasis class ships (we are Diamond+ on Royal) and don't find the ships to be overwhelming at all. The ships are large enough, and have enough stuff to spread the crowds out nicely. The worst time is at ports when everybody tries to be the first off.

Thanks, the ship looks amazing but I wonder, no pun intended, if we'll be overwhelmed by the number of passengers and size of the ship. We and the other couple traveling with us, are predominately DCL cruisers, we're both Platinum, so we'll be comparing. I'll be on the lookout for the men's room art.
If doing any Specialty Dining make your reservations once you board the ship. Be sure to check out Central Park and also the Solarium I mentioned. Have a Great Cruise. we will be back on the Wonder this July.

If doing any Specialty Dining make your reservations once you board the ship. Be sure to check out Central Park and also the Solarium I mentioned. Have a Great Cruise. we will be back on the Wonder this July.
Is the Solarium back open? It was closed when we sailed Oasis last year.

Hello! Our next RCCL cruise is just around the corner. February 23 on Enchantment of the Seas out of Baltimore. We will be going with our good friends from Ohio. They will drive here on the 21st and we will drive to Baltimore that morning. Looking forward to getting away and seeing our friends on days we don’t have to cook and clean.

My friend will be wearing a leg boot, she cracked a bone in her leg, so it’s really about visiting. She has a wheelchair.

Has anyone here sailed the Enchantment recently?

I enjoy tea and booked the shore excursion to tea plantation in Charleston. Has anyone done that?

12 night Holy land cruise on Odyssey in May. I booked it cancelled it and rebooked again. Today was the PIF day so I'm committed. I hope things stay calm over there.
We were to be on the Holy Land cruise this October, and cancelled for personal reasons, not the political climate. I hope you have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter