When should I book a 2 Bedroom Villa at Bay Lake Tower?

Rubeng724

Mouseketeer
It will be for December 14-20, 2014 at a 2 Bedroom Villa. How many months in advance should I book a standard view? Lake view?
Thanks!

BTW Say I want to book at the 11 month mark. Can I book it on January 14(11 months from check in date) or do i have to wait till January 20? (11 months from check out date)

if you are a blt owner i would book asap since christmas season is popular. if blt is not your home resort 7 months out is the soonest possible.:rolleyes2

the only problem i have found with blt at christmas is that the decorations are not as pretty as at other resorts. i guess that is because that entire resort (contemporary and blt) is extremely modern/contemporary. but there are many other great features about being there.::yes::

Just asked my guide, he said from the check in date.

Since you can cancel without penalty a month out, why not book at the 11 month mark

Can I book it on January 14(11 months from check in date)

from check in date so Jan 14- a few years ago it was the check out - but it got changed.

makes it alot easier. you can only book 7 days - more require you call back

if you are a blt owner i would book asap since christmas season is popular. if blt is not your home resort 7 months out is the soonest possible.:rolleyes2

the only problem i have found with blt at christmas is that the decorations are not as pretty as at other resorts. i guess that is because that entire resort (contemporary and blt) is extremely modern/contemporary. but there are many other great features about being there.::yes::

I love being able to look out and see the huge Mickey Wreath on the side of the contemporary. It certainly is a bit different but they do have gingerbread on the 4th floor of the Contemporary.

If you want standard view, you will need to book exactly 11 months out from date of arrival, on January 14, preferably on-line at 8 a.m. Eastern. Standard view rooms can disappear fast once the 11 month window opens. You will have more leeway with lake view for that third week of Dec but safest course to assure getting it is to book 11 months out.

If you want standard view, you will need to book exactly 11 months out from date of arrival, on January 14, preferably on-line at 8 a.m. Eastern. Standard view rooms can disappear fast once the 11 month window opens. You will have more leeway with lake view for that third week of Dec but safest course to assure getting it is to book 11 months out.

What he said! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter