When stalking are you on the booking page or what????

Donna M

DIS Veteran
I sort of understand the stalking, but need some help. If I want to check a few times a day it would be a pain to constantly sign in, or should I stay signed in, and go through all the resort selection to keep checking on the one place I want.

Can you walk me through where you are looking, availability page or booking page and anything else that would be helpful. I want to get a 2bd at ccv for Dec 7. I have a room at my home resort.

Thanks all

I sort of understand the stalking, but need some help. If I want to check a few times a day it would be a pain to constantly sign in, or should I stay signed in, and go through all the resort selection to keep checking on the one place I want.

Can you walk me through where you are looking, availability page or booking page and anything else that would be helpful. I want to get a 2bd at ccv for Dec 7. I have a room at my home resort.

Thanks all
I log in every time that I check. You cannot stay logged in without any activity. The website will automatically sign you out for security reasons after a period of inactivity.

I use the RAT (Resort Availability Tool). It's located under the Plan Vacations tab. Just enter your dates, room type and check off the resort(s) you're interested in. The RAT will display availability at all DVC resorts up to and including the 11-month + 7 night window.

So I am guessing you already have this date on the waitlist? I like the PP logged in several times a day and low and behold two of my days popped up. The final day of Nov 3 was given to us via waitlist. It was a Sat during F&W, Marathon and Jersey Week, plus I am sure people coming in a week before Christmas decorations went up and MVMCP. I had to wait a week at least for that date. It was a standard studio at Jambo and I was over 7 months out....and we own at AKL. Do both....and yep several times a day and at night and wee hours of the morning if possible or you are already up.

Ohhh I always look at the RAT first, I am OCD and would also look at the booking page a lot but it always matched the RAT.

Ohhh I always look at the RAT first, I am OCD and would also look at the booking page a lot but it always matched the RAT.

Are you saying the RAT matched but the booking page doesn't? Because if you are looking for only one resort for specific dates I could see using the booking page instead of the RAT.

No when I went from RAT to the booking page they were together, what I was seeing on RAT held up to be what I was seeing on the booking page. They were the same on availability.

But wouldn't you then lose time by going from the RAT to the booking page. Wouldn't the booking page be better, I'm not sure.

The Booking page is found under either
  1. Plan Vacations under Book Online: Disney Vacation Club Resorts or
  2. My DVC Membership - My Vacations - Book Online

For 1 night, I would use the booking page. However, I would do that after I was sure the waitlist was still on my dashboard, if it disappeared, I would be getting the night for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter