• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

When the heck are they going to release discounts on rooms for January!!

jdads2

Squirrelly as all heck
I guess that sums up my question. Jackie and I are planning on a 6 day stay from Jan, 19 to Jan, 24.

Here is the cost so far:

r/t flight from BUF to MCO From $135 to $160 p/p depending if I want to take a chance on Priceline or just book the flight with Southwest. I assume that this will go down as the holiday season passes just as it did last year....risky but last year tix went for $93.00

We have AP's so we get in for $0.00...my favorite price!!

If the current DD prices hold we are probably looking at $250.00 for hotel. We don't want to stay off grounds. We figure that with the cost of the rental car we wouldn't save money by staying off grounds. We would like this trip to be cheap becasue we are supposed to be saving for a full family(mom, dad, kids, grandparents, aunts, uncles) vacation in October, 2002. We stayed at the Poly for our first trip and would like to try another resort, but if we can't get a REALLY good price we'll hit one of the All Star's or DD.

Thanks,

If you're interested, I have a 3BR timeshare for sale on ebay at Orlando's only Mobil 5 star resort--Marriott's Grande Vista. You can buy it instantly for $650 (I just lowered the price to sell it quickly.) The stay would being on 1/20 though. You can search for it under seller name-stlrod.

Never mind--just noticed you didn't want to stay offsite. Sorry. FYI for future reference--Priceline works great for cars if you ever need on. I got a premium from 12/23-12/31 for under $200 (I booked it a few months ago though and have tried to get one for my brother-in-law for the same dates and have had no luck.)

You should check mousesavers.com for the discount code good during January. If you are waiting for AP Holder discounts, it might be wise to snag the code discount and then check if the AP Holder discount (if it is ever released) is better.

Good Luck!

We have reservations for 2/9 - 2/15/02, using discount code *** (available to anyone,
no restrictions). We are splitting our stay between PO-R (if it's open again by then) at
$89/nite for a king-bedded standard view room, and AKL at $189/nite for a king-bedded
savannah view room. We also have AP's. Since AP discounts are not yet available for
2002, we will watch for them to come out, and call CR as soon as they are available for
possible price adjustments. Watch www.mousesavers.com for current postings of
available discounts. Also, Southwest airlines www.iflyswa.com has just posted some
great WDW hotel discounts. You do not need to reserve these in conjunction with a
Southwest flight. Not sure how long they will be available - they were posted 11/27 as
part of Southwest's weekly specials.

I wanted to remind everyone that posting Disney discount codes is not permitted according to the posting guidelines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter