When to buy Advance Purchase Ticket?

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
I haven't bought tickets this way before but plan to phone down to Disney to buy an Advance Purchase Park Hopper and wondered how close to my arrival can I do this? 24hrs? 48hrs??

Where can you pick up the tickets and does Disney give you a confirmation number or something?

You can do that whenever you want. I have my tickets bought for July 3rd. There is no date on them and they don't expire.

Ali

Hi, I think you can call up to the moment you go into the parks. It's considered advanced purchase if bought anywhere except at the gates.

Tickets I think are picked up at the guest relations and yes, Disney will give you a confirmation #.

You can also buy park hoppers at Disney stores and some AAA offices.

We've always purchased advance tickets either through Disney (online or the Disney Store). This year, however, I used a ticket broker (Maple Leaf Tickets) that was recommended by other DISer's. It worked out great and I saved about $100 for the family.

I received them in the mail within a week, or they have other delivery/pick-up options.

I'll certainly use them again - think of all the cookies I can buy at Seashore Sweets with $100!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter