When to mail my "goodie" box to my resort

poohandwendy

DIS Veteran
Ok, veterans.... I am planning on getting non-perishable snacks and breakfast items to send to my resort before we leave (along w/ a toaster and "hot pot") Now when should I mail it so that it is there when we arrive? Also, I'm staying at the YC, will they hold my box for me if it arrives before me? How do I address it? Thanks for all of the tips, you guys are great!!!!
wendy:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

Well, I ordered from Netgrocer on April 11th....I HAD asked them to send my package out on the 15th so it would arrive on the 16/17 of April...BUT they sent it out the day I called and it was at All Star Movies on April 12....I called and faxed the hotel and explained them that I was expecting a package and to please keep it for me...when I arrived on the 19th of April---it was waiting for me.

I was wondering what the postage would cost to send the package. Am still debating weather to drag my snack bag through the airport (I don't have to pay extra for this) or having it sent. And how long should I allow for it to arrive?? Thanks for the reply

When we sent conference presentation materials to CSR last October, the hotel requested that the packages not arrive more than 2-3 days before we arrived. I would call YC and ask them what they would prefer.....

If you send it UPS 3 day select it is guaranteed to arrive on the 3rd day. My advice is to have it arrive on the day before you arrive and mark the box "Hold for (your name) Arriving (arrival date)" This way you can track the package via UPS's web site and have confirmation that it is there before you even leave. Confirm with the hotel that this is ok with them.

These people are professionals and I'm sure they get this all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter