When will Asha from Wish debut at Disneyland?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Has it been announced when Asha from Disney's Wish will begin doing meet and greets at Disneyland yet? I hope she's really nice when they do bring her out for meet and greets. Also when Asha makes her Disneyland debut will people be able to meet her in Fantasyland or will she be added to the Fantasy Faire Princess meet and greet area?

Has Asha from Wish been spotted at Disneyland yet? Because you might think with Wish opening next week Disneyland would already be bringing Asha out to promote Wish
Has anyone seen Asha at Disneyland? And is she really wonderful?

Did anybody get to meet Asha at Disneyland yet? I am curious to know and how were lines at her meet and greet too?

How was Asha's Disneyland meet and greet debut week? Were there a lot of people trying to meet Asha and how easy is it to meet her at Disneyland? Because I bet Asha will be the must meet character at Disneyland and I hope the lines don't go crazy like when Figment made his return at Epcot

Is Asha's line very easy to get into or do you often get long waiting times? Because I haven't seen any Youtube videos of Asha's Disneyland meet and greet but have seen Asha meet and greet videos from Walt Disney World but is it the same at Disneyland too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter