When will Disney Pumpkin carving kits come out?

nuzmom

a real-life Merida
Planning an Oct. trip to WDW. Would like to make shirts - orange with black "outlines" of Disney characters. Just like pumpkin's carved. (I'm sure it's already been done, but I really like the idea)

Been looking for Disney stencils and patterns. Looks like Walmart will probably carry disney stencils as well as disneyshopping dot com.

Any idea when the kits will come out?????

I know it seems like a long time from now, but I like to get done early. Leaves me more time to make more shirts :)

Probably around Sept. Look at ACMoore, Joann FAbrics, and Michael's. They usually have them with the fake pumpkins which get put out earlier then the regular halloween decorations.

Cute idea BTW! I wonder if you can find glow in the dark fabric paint, or do black shirts with a yellowish paint like the pumpkin is lit.

You could also use coloring pages, google Disney coloring pages and you will find tons of stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter