When will I hear from Shoreside Concierge?

butterscotchcollins

Drop Chicken
Our late August reservation is PIF and we are sailing Concierge on the Wish. As of today we’re 137 days out and I’m getting nervous as I haven’t been contacted and obviously my priority is trying to secure a Cabana. Is there a way to reach out to them directly? Also, aside from cabana, any recommendations on what else to book in advance? :) Thanks!

Our late August reservation is PIF and we are sailing Concierge on the Wish. As of today we’re 137 days out and I’m getting nervous as I haven’t been contacted and obviously my priority is trying to secure a Cabana. Is there a way to reach out to them directly? Also, aside from cabana, any recommendations on what else to book in advance? :) Thanks!

If you have princess interested kids or you like princesses, Royal Gathering.

Times we have sailed concierge lately I have received a welcome email about a day or two after booking. Here is a portion of that email. It lists what they can help you with and how to get in touch with them.~

As a benefit to staying in one of our Concierge staterooms, you have the ability to request Cruise Activities and experiences via EMAIL at 130 days from your sailing date.

Browse our exciting offerings by clicking the links below:
· Port Adventures
· Activities at Disney Castaway Cay, including private Cabanas (on select sailings)
Activities at Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, including private Cabanas (on select sailings)
• Adult-exclusive dining reservations at Palo, Remy, and Enchanté (Exclusive to Disney Wish and Disney Treasure)
· Senses Spa Appointments and Rainforest Unlimited Pass
· Beverage Tastings
· Virtual Sports/Golf Simulator (Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream)
· Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
· Pirate’s League (on select sailings)
· Royal Court Royal Tea (on select sailings) and Olaf's Royal Picnic (Exclusive to Disney Wish)
· Royal Gathering Character Meet and Greet
· It's A Small World Nursery
· Dining rotation and seating requests
· Special occasions, amenities, and more!
· Transportation to/from your cruise (for transfer options please contact your travel advisor if applicable)

I like to reach out to them by phone to get all the dates/times of various activities (Olaf picnic, beverage tastings, dining rotations, etc) so I can make my plan of what I want to request. You will probably get an email at day 135 telling you to make your requests at 130 days but if you don’t get it, it doesn’t matter. Just sent your requests to DCL.shoreside.concierge.requests@disneycruise.com at exactly midnight 130 days out. I’m sure you’re aware, but cabanas are hard to get on the wish. Even if you don’t get one initially, don’t panic. They will automatically add you to the waitlist so you still have a chance.

Day 132 pre-cruise. Have you heard from them?

I just booked my Concierge sailing for February and just got my welcome email. Which said, I can be vegan making request by email at 130 days.

I have not cruised Concierge in 10 years but if I remember correctly I sent a an email requesting a Cabana and Palo. I heard a short time later via email that I got those requests. I believe I received a phone call from the Concierge Team some time later.

I saved the email in my archives section and will set a reminder to make my request at 130 days.

I am glad you heard from them. Have a fantastic cruise.🚢🚢🚢🚢

I just booked my Concierge sailing for February and just got my welcome email. Which said, I can be vegan making request by email at 130 days.

I have not cruised Concierge in 10 years but if I remember correctly I sent a an email requesting a Cabana and Palo. I heard a short time later via email that I got those requests. I believe I received a phone call from the Concierge Team some time later.

I saved the email in my archives section and will set a reminder to make my request at 130 days.
I don't think you'll get an email confirming your selections. What will happen is that at 123 days out you can go into My Plans on the app or your account online to see what you got. I don't think they call or email anymore.

On my last cruise I got an email from them on July 27 regarding a booking window open Aug 1. That is consistent with previous sailing, sometime in the week prior to the opening of the booking window.

As others have said the booking window opens 130 days prior to sail for concierge guests.

I don't think you'll get an email confirming your selections. What will happen is that at 123 days out you can go into My Plans on the app or your account online to see what you got. I don't think they call or email anymore.
Thanks for that info, its been a long time sailing Concierge.

Technically this is true... but in my experience from the last 3 cruises in the past year, its more a policy thing then a carved in stone technical thing. I have always received one early email that would confirm at least some of the details before the normal window mark, but never all details, and never in particular cabana reservations.

I mention my experience because I found the variability in the 'confirmation' letters confusing, called DCL concierge services to ask why the inconsistency (I got the best confirmation on first cruise after covid), eventually escalated to the boss, and was told the standard was to not share the details but there was no rule against it, and some agents actually did. I was asked the name of the DCL agent that had been so helpful, and got a 'oh yes, Suzie, she is known for going above and beyond. But no we dont require our agents to that, and because there are so many concierge guests we simply can not guarantee it. Most do the minimum required.'

And in case anyone think if they push they will get more, I didnt lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter