When you daydream about the World...

nicwoodard

Mouseketeer
WHERE do specifically picture yourself? Give details....

I have a few places...

1. ...walking in the World Showcase....just crossing the bridge from England and into France

2. ....to the left of castle (left when you are facing it) walking in the shady area right behind the Christmas Shop in MK

3. ....lobby of Animal Kingdom Lodge....that was the first resort we stayed at...I LOVE the Beach Club, but the AKL lobby is so memorable

Share YOUR thoughts and daydreams...popcorn::

ooh this is a good idea for a thread! mine are:

1- My biggest one, and this is kind of weird, is waiting in line for Pirates of the Carribean or Splash Mountain. There's something about the smell (the type of chlorine or something?) that's a staple of my Disney memories. Sometimes, I'll be at an office building, or a mall, with the decorative water fountains, and the smell brings me back to WDW.:love:

2- The monorail! I don't know what my deal is with the monorail, but whenever I think about it I get excited, and I always picture cruising on the monorail when I think about Disney.

3- Strolling through the countries (specifically Norway)

This type of thread is usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

Sigh! :lovestruc

I picture myself taking in all of Main Street, smelling something delicious, and finally gazing at the Castle and welcoming myself home. :goodvibes

Interesting to me that this topic has come up... Lately I have been trying to alleviate stress (in business meetings, doctors office) by picturing myself in places that I find calming. :)

I usually think about coming around the bend from Noodle Station into Tomorrowland, heading toward the TTA and Space Mountain. :cloud9:

Or sitting in the lobby of Wildnerness Lodge, studying the architecture and people-watching. :goodvibes

Walking up to ToT on a cool, breezy night. :woohoo:

and many more...:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter