When you know your going back...........

sanilacjack

DIS Veteran
When I'm at the world and I know I'm going to be comming back again soon, I feel like the pressure if off to have to do and see everything.

Any one else feel this way??

-Kim

Yes, BUT you never know when an attraction will close permanently. I would have loved to ride AE again before it closed.

And if you catch COP open, RIDE IT. You don't know if it will be open on your next trip.

We skipped World Of Motion in 1995 because I knew we would be back. Next trip - it was gone forever.

Totally understand, Kim.

It made it real nice when I went with my Mom last March...I had been with friends in January, and was going again in May...so with Mom, I just focused on what she wanted to do (no E ticket type thrill rides, etc). It was nice and laid back.

Of course, that doesn't mean I won't do some commando-touring when I get the chance! ;)

Definitely! DH and were just discussing this last night. Last May, we went on Kali RR for the first time. Beforehand, we'd planned to do ITTBAB after Kali. Well, naturally, I got thoroughly soaked on Kali and couldn't imagine going in anywhere to sit in air-conditioning after that. So, oh well-there's always next time to see ITTBAB.

I love the knowledge that my trips are relatively close together. I try to go 3 times a year, so the fact that I know I have just been on an attraction or will be able to ride it in the near future is a great relief to me. I can concentrate on things like Christmas decorations or devote 2 full days to Star Wars weekends.

I broke my leg (at Cedar Point) right before my last trip but was still able to enjoy it and could console myself with the fact that I was just there 2 months before and would be back in 3 months. It took the edge off the fact I couldn't ride any of the mountains or RNRC. I did TOT with the cast and all so at least I didn't miss that!

We absolutely enjoy our WDW visits MORE now that we go annually. We just got APs and are planning three trips in 12 months. We have yet to see everything, even after all these trips, and there is always something new.

I have been going twice a year for the past couple of years and I STILL want to see it all on every trip. With the help of the DIS boards I've learned to plan my days very carefully and have been able to fit in a LOT. I've got 6 grandkids and I still enjoy commando style the best! Call me type A...:)

I agree it makes a difference. For true peace of mind, get an AP.:earsboy:

I can totally relate. My first trip with DD (she was then 3) I felt the need to do and see everything. After she loved that trip so much, we go back a few times a year. The pressure is off to do it all since I know I'll be back soon. We don't even go to the parks every day. It's nice just to relax at the resort. During our August trip, we didn't even go to any of the parks at all, just lots of character meals and swim time. On our next trip in December, I do plan to go to the parks each day since the weather should be ideal for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter