Where are the "people pens" at AKL?

We were near one on the Ostrich Trail (savannah view). It didn't detract from the view of the animals at all. :D We actually had a better view there than when we stayed on the main savannah.

Facing the AKL, the "people pens" and various out buildings are in the savannah on the left-I thought this view not to be as pleasant. The main Center Savanah is the best(in my humble opinion) for viewing animals & giraffs. But the pool view(to the right of the center savanah) is nice ,also-the AKL has a knockout beautifully landscaped pool.

But no matter where your room is, there are ample outdoor and indoor lookouts in all the savanahs.

We could see one from our room when we stayed on the Zebra Trail. I did not think that it took away from the view or anything, though.

There was one on the Uzuma (sp?) savannah below our rooms 4522 and 4524. Didn't know what it was until we got home and read about them here. Had to look straight down to see it. It didn't detract from anything. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Great savannah. Has a watering hole and saw animals 24 four hours a day. There were giraffes there almost all the time (our favorite)! Smaller than arusha felt closer to the animals than when we went to viewing spots on arusha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter