Where Are You Staying Thread 2009, 2010 & 2011 - CLOSED!

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
Hello everyone. I need to have the threads I started for resort and ADRs come to an end at this time. I am very busy at the moment with beginning to pack for mine & DH move to Alaska and with work. Once we move and get settled down I may pick back up on these threads, but until then, I need to have these threads come to an end. Thank you all.

Just posting here just incase I need this spot in the future.

Animal Kingdom Lodge 8/10-8/16. Savannah view.. maybe longer if we can get a CODE!!! Couting down the days!

DH and I will be there at AKL (savannah view) as well in August. We will be there Aug 5th-17th. So maybe we will see you there!

Animal Kingdom Lodge 8/10-8/16. Savannah view.. maybe longer if we can get a CODE!!! Couting down the days!

Me (29), DH (28), DD (7), DS (5) arriving on Thursday, September 11th, and departing on Tuesday, September 16th. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside and are part of a Grand Gathering with our very close friends and their children. Looking forward to eating lots of yummy Disney food and are crossing our fingers for free dining! :goodvibes

We'll be at Port Orleans French Quarter checking in Aug 30 and checking out Sept. 6.

Going on my first solo trip May 5-9th, staying at AS Sports.
Family going in November 2009, staying at the Poly, MK View

We will be at the AKL Savannah View June 22-28, 2008. 102 days and counting down!!!!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter