• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are you waitlisted

Mary2816

Mouseketeer
I thought it was time for an update...

I have a 2br. at the BCV for Dec. 3-10. I'm wait listed for a 2br. for Dec. 3-10 at the BWV. At this point I'm not holding out much hope. There have been a lot of threads about "no vacancy" anywhere. Where and when are you confirmed and where are you waitlisted. :wizard: :wizard: to us all.

Oh man...where are we NOT waitlisted! :) We are waitlisted at BWV (really, really need pixie dust for this one, its my home resort and havent been there yet!) any view 2 studios or 1- 2 bdroom, BCV (our kids will go crazy there with SAB) 2 studios or 1- 2 bdroom and VWL (would love to see the holiday decorations and chip126's mom would be thrilled) Nov. 25-Nov 29th .Then we move over to the Poly...last stay EVER on cash...forever then on points! :) The day AFTER Thanksgiving to check in...Im not holding my breath! Confirmed at OKW.

I'm at BCV in a studio Nov 30-Dec 4. Waitlisted at BWV though, but don't hold out much hope for it coming at this point.

:confused3
Wait listed for 2/19/06 @ BWV!
All we want is ONE MORE DAY!
WDW 3/77
Disneyland 8/73

Waitlisted at OKW studio for 10/20

Waitlisted at VWL studio for 10/19 and 10/20.

Also waitlisted for a beach cottage at Vero for July 5 and July 6. My friend has them though - so we won't be homeless or shall I say Beach Cottageless!
I have all of my other dates prior to that though so who knows!

Sitting pretty comfortably w/res @ BWV studio 12/10 thru 12/14;

But waitlisted @ VWL studio for same time period (don't hold out much hope).

Told the CM that I'd like to be waitlisted as long as possible for VWL. Does this mean I have to call back @ the 30 day mark & relist or is it automatic?

Used VWL points to book the room, since it would be well within the 7 month mark, can I use BWV points instead or am I locked into the original allocation?

TIA

I was under the assumption that all waitlists get emptied at the 30 day mark, unless you call them and ask to stay on. I know that when Oct. 30 comes, I'll be off those tenterhooks of waitlist waiting. Then I'll just go ahead and book my DME. But, that is my understanding...30 day point comes and you are off the list. If I'm wrong, could someone please let us know!!!

Waitlisted 11/5-9 at BWV.or BCV. Have SSR instead. We bought into DVC (BWV home) in May/June. past the 11 and 7 month windows, so BWV was full by the time we made the reservation. I'm not optimistic about getting the waitlist given it's Jersey week and F/W. Hoping for some pixiedust!

goofy4tink said:
I was under the assumption that all waitlists get emptied at the 30 day mark, unless you call them and ask to stay on. I know that when Oct. 30 comes, I'll be off those tenterhooks of waitlist waiting. Then I'll just go ahead and book my DME. But, that is my understanding...30 day point comes and you are off the list. If I'm wrong, could someone please let us know!!!
You are correct - you need to tell MS you want to stay on the waitlist once the 30 day mark hits. Otherwise, you are automatically taken off.

No waitlists kept at the 7 day mark. At that point you have to call everyday.

Best wishes -

Waiting for one more day- Dec.12th- for a 1 bedroom at WlV

Mary2816 said:
I thought it was time for an update...

I have a 2br. at the BCV for Dec. 3-10. I'm wait listed for a 2br. for Dec. 3-10 at the BWV. At this point I'm not holding out much hope. There have been a lot of threads about "no vacancy" anywhere. Where and when are you confirmed and where are you waitlisted. :wizard: :wizard: to us all.

Guess what? I have a two bedroom at the BWV for those same dates and I would rather stay at the BCV. We have a guaranteed BW view.

We are waitlisted for a 2 bedroom at Hilton Head for Easter week. I can't believe that Easter is so popular on the Island when it is usually cool in April.

Just wanted to send some good wishes everyone's way - the waitlist fairy called me today (at the 8 day mark) to offer all nights from my WL.

Also offered me the Dec days I had waitlisted! :goodvibes

Patty3 said:
Guess what? I have a two bedroom at the BWV for those same dates and I would rather stay at the BCV. We have a guaranteed BW view.

Patty3...I got a little hopeful for a second but I'm looking for standard view.

bavaria said:
Just wanted to send some good wishes everyone's way - the waitlist fairy called me today (at the 8 day mark) to offer all nights from my WL.

Great news!!! :banana:

bavaria said:

Lucky you - enjoy the magic!:banana: :banana:

Hi Mary 2816,

What great news! I've been waitlisted for a 2BDR at the BCV for 12/6 since the 7 month mark. Still hoping. We have all the other nights secured there.

Christine

December 4-10...

Waiting for BCV, one bedroom, same dates - for friends:) At this point, though, I have a feeling they're going to be enjoying the new sandcastle slide:):)

Hi Ang! :goodvibes :goodvibes

I'm just glad we were able to secure the whole reservation!!

:sunny:

Have SS booked waitlist for OKW for Dec 11 and 12. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter