Where besides DL for a 6 and 8 year old for a day?

rickdeni

Mouseketeer
We are planning on spending 3 days in DL but are looking for someplace for a 4th day. Are they too old for Legoland? Too young for Universal? Went to SeaWorld in Florida last year. They go on all the thrill rides at DW but am leary of Universal. I would appreciate your opinions. Thanks!!!

We're taking DD6 to San Diego Zoo for the day - maybe that would interest your young 'uns? :confused3

They are the perfect ages for Legoland. It doesn't have much for thrill rides but the park is great. Last summer my son was almost 11 and he still loves it.
Way less crowds, food is somewhat reasonably priced.
And the apples, can't remember the name, are the best.
We are going again in August.

Thanks for your replies. We are from Chicago so we have 2 nice zoos here. I was leaning towards Legoland but didn't know if they were too old but if an 11 year old still likes, I am sure they will also.

I think they are the perfect ages for Legoland! I'm from a Chicago 'burb too and while I love both our Chicago zoo's, the SD zoo is amazing! That said, if I only had one day, I'd do legoland.

Legoland is AWESOME for that age. You will be the best mom in the whole world, I promise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter