Where can I find postcards?

FrankDIS72

Be excellent to each other!
During my last trip to WDW, I went through several gift shops at the different parks and I could not find any postcards. Does Disney still sell them? If so, were can I find some? I like to send postcards to my friends back home.

Maybe I was not looking hard enough, but I didn't see any in the various gifts shops I visited.

Maybe I was not looking hard enough, but I didn't see any in the various gifts shops I visited.

Ask a CM when you are there. I know for sure they have them. :)
If I recall correctly, you will usually see these, key rings, shot glasses and other smaller items on the same type of spinner displays.

Ask a CM when you are there. I know for sure they have them. :)
If I recall correctly, you will usually see these, key rings, shot glasses and other smaller items on the same type of spinner displays.

Yes, just came back, saw plenty. Theyre on the same racks as keychains, window decals, etc.

If you want unique, there is the coconut post cards (actual coconuts). I think they sell them at pirates, poly and CBR. Come with postage already paid (priority mail) and you just need to drop it off at the front desk after you address it. the mailbox in MK isn't large enough to get a coconut in it but guest services can probably help.

If you want unique, there is the coconut post cards (actual coconuts). I think they sell them at pirates, poly and CBR. Come with postage already paid (priority mail) and you just need to drop it off at the front desk after you address it. the mailbox in MK isn't large enough to get a coconut in it but guest services can probably help.
Anyone know if Pirates still has these? I got curious so I looked online, and saw a post from Nov 2015 and another from May 2016 that said they couldn't find them at Pirates.

In any event, if anyone wants to see what they look like, I found pictures here: http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/articles/go-nuts-send-coconut-postcard-walt-disney-world

Last year I was on a mission for postcards because I was trying to send some to some children who were going a couple of months later. We looked and looked and looked and finally found something although it was not what we wanted it had to do. I just went again this year (exactly a year later) and I saw postcards much, much more frequently. Of course this year I didn't bring postcard stamps because of all of the trouble I had last year. So, not sure when you were there last but you might find them much easier to come by this trip!

FYI bring regular stamps too. I bought the funny shaped AoA one with weird corners (made to look like their logo with the drawing pages) and it required extra postage. At our resort shop there was only choice of two postcards that I could find. The resort one and another one. There might be a book you can rip out too.

Last year I was on a mission for postcards because I was trying to send some to some children who were going a couple of months later. We looked and looked and looked and finally found something although it was not what we wanted it had to do. I just went again this year (exactly a year later) and I saw postcards much, much more frequently. Of course this year I didn't bring postcard stamps because of all of the trouble I had last year. So, not sure when you were there last but you might find them much easier to come by this trip!

The resort gift shops sell postcard postage. No need to bring postage from home.

The majority of the main stores (think Mousegears, World of Disney, Emporium, Big Top, Island Mercantile) have post cards. At the Art of Disney store in Disney Springs and some of the other art stores they sell higher end (think 5ish dollars) post cards.

I had no problem finding postcards on our last trip which was April of this year. I was actually able to buy a "book" of them and stamps at one of the shops at the Polynesian, but also so them in the stores in the parks. Like previous posters said, ask a CM they will be more than helpful. Some places actually sell the stamps also

I saw postcards in a few places when we were there last week. I do remember specifically that the Polynesian had postcard books.

Someone already stated this above, but they are usually by the keychains/car decals/magnets in the rotating kiosks in the center of most stores. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter