Where can I find sparkles/stars images?

EmmaAndQuinnsMommy

We miss Disney!
I am trying to find some trailing 'pixie dust' type magic sparkles to add to a shirt, but am having trouble finding anything. Any ideas?

Carrie =)

Bumping this up for you! I'm not sure either, as I usually just take FOREVER and try to make them in the program with shapes and then cloning certain areas, etc. It takes way too long and doesn't look as good to boot, so I'll be happy if someone can direct us too! :goodvibes

something like this:
tinkerbell.jpg

or this

Wand_w_Pixie_Dust_2.jpg

?

rosiejo said:
something like this:
tinkerbell.jpg

or this

Wand_w_Pixie_Dust_2.jpg

?

Thanks Clare! That's the kind of stuff I was finding, too (for the most part). It gets tricky trying to get those sparkles into your design though! :confused3 I think I might have found a solution, at least with Photoshop. I'm sure PhotoImpact has something similar. I'll post if I get it worked out

Thanks again for posting though, I REALLY love the wand clip! :goodvibes

Carrie - What program are you trying to use? I had no luck finding clips of, say a single "piece" of pixie dust to add to an image (repeatedly). Playing around last night, though, I found all the different brushes available on Photoshop Elements. I would imagine that PhotoImpact has a similar feature, and maybe if you're using something different it does as well :confused3

For PSE, I went to the paintbrush tool. In the options bar, I could select brush style, and under "assorted brushes" are 2 or 3 different sparkle-type options. As the default, they are REALLY close together (as in one of the teal lines below). You can play a little bit with the spacing (again, at least with this program.... I'm sorry I'm not familiar with any more) and it looks like this:

pixiedustbrushes.jpg

I just used 2 or 3 settings here, but I imagine it could look pretty cool if you used different sizes, levels of opacity, etc.

I hope this gives you a good place to start looking. If you do have PSE, I would be glad to do a screenshot and show you right where everything is!

Good luck! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter