Where can I meet Mickey Mouse....

LoveMyLAP-BAND

Banded 2/18/05
other than at his house or a character breakfast?

I must meet Mickey on my upcoming trip, but I hear the lines to meet him at his house are long (30+ minutes). Is that true? Or is there someplace else I can meet him? :confused3

Thanks!

I usually try to go to Toon Town early in the morning...the lines aren't too bad then! Lots of times they have him outside the house because there aren't too many people waiting in line!

We've visited him, and Minnie, at their houses first thing in the morning. The lines were short - just a few minutes. DS also met Mickey in his robe and wizard hat in DCA. There is an animators show that features 3 characters. The day we were there it was Mickey, Cinderella, and Woody. The show was not crowded (maybe because it was only a so-so show) and the characters stayed for photos and autographs. I think the characters change, but Mickey is probably a regular.

Mickey can indeed be found at the mouse house, but if you're there late, lines can get relatively long. He can also 'sometimes' be found in Tomorrowland during the parade and after the fireworks. He's also 'somtimes' found dressed in their 50th celebration clothing out near the giant Steamboat Mickey mural (Town Square).

In DCA, he'll be found by Sunshine Plaza.

BTW, I state 'sometimes' because it depends on the lead managing the cast members. They may decide it's too busy to be at one place or another, or logistics (not enough cast members to play those parts), or even personal preference.

Got this info from my Cast member cousin (Mickey, Minnie, Mushu, & Lilo). I literally can say I KNOW Mickey :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter