Where can we find Donald Duck

ddgirl

Donald Gets No Respect!! Donald Rocks!!
We are going to WDW over Thanksgiving weekend. Where can we find Donald Duck??? Does he hang out at any particular park on certain days?

In the MK, he is on a side street off of Main St, I am not sure of the times. I have seen him in Mexico at Epcot and if you want to have a dinner he is at Chef Mickey sometimes.

He was at Chef Mickey's a week and a half ago. He also has his own character breakfast, Breakfastasourous at Animal Kingdom. My DS is a true Donald fan and it was our mission to see him. Good Luck!

Donald's Prehistoric Breakfastosarus Character Breakfast
at AK w/Donald,Mickey,Goofy and Pluto for company, while you eat at the all you can eat Buffet.

We saw him at AK Restrantaraus (can't spell that!) Also at Toontown in the meet and greet place.

Thanks All!! This helps alot for my daughter to find Donald - she is Donald Ducks Girl (ddgirl)

We saw him at MGM alng with Cinderella, Belle, the jester from Hunchback anda couple of others I did not really recognize. There were very few people there and my kids spent a lot of time with them all.

Donald is also on the character bus that appears at World Showcase in EPCOT. Be sure to check your guide map to check on arrival times for the bus.

Have fun!!

These are the ONLY currently approved donald locations:

MK-Expo Hall
MGM-Doug Live theatre exit
AK-Camp Minnie-Mickey/Oasis (front of the park)/Breakfastoaurus
Epcot-Character Bus

Resorts-Chef Mickey's@Contemporary-Dinner Only

If it's really important that she see Donald, I'd strongly recommend a character meal. It is very much worth it for the guaranteed interaction without having to worry about being pushed away by other kids (or having other kids in your kid's photo!) or having Donald led away by his "assistant" just when it's your DD's turn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter