???Where can we go Parasailing (western cruise)?

goin2dzny

<font color=CC0000>Remembering our **MAGICal** Cru
My husband and kids would love this... I might even enjoy it myself.

We need ideas of where to go!

Thanks for any information!

they offer parasailing at castaway cay, threw disney i have heard it is a lot of money and trip time is short so my mom told me ..
compared to other places she has done this ............
i do not know of other place on the western but i do on the Eastern in St. Martins u can do it .......
and im sure somee where on western it is offered......
peter

We saw it in Cozumel on our trip. I don't know how safe I would feel though. I know that English is a little more of a problem at that port. We had a really hard time with our fishing trip there. The person who met us and owned the boat spoke great English, but once we were out, the people on the boat didn't speak hardly any! It made it really hard to change locations, type of fishing etc. I certainly wouldn't want to get on a parasailing boat and not be able to communicate with the crew!

I also saw some info about parasailing in Key West, but didn't see anyone doing it.

My DH went on Castaway Cay. I agree, it's not cheap, and he did think it was pretty short. Up to you, but he's going fishing on this trip instead of repeating the parasail.

DH and I did the parasailing at Castaway Cay. We were up there probably about 7-10 minutes each. I felt completely safe the entire time and I am afraid of heights. We got some really nice pictures. I would do it again in a heartbeat. :p

Grand Cayman has two companies, Parasailing Professionals and Cloud Dancer...I've done the cloud dancer years ago...think they now have an even higher parasail... I remember the guys name that operated the Boat because it was Clinton and that was around the same time as the Clinton Cigar "incident":D

Safe there, no hight buildings and they are way off from shore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter