• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can we meet Pocahontas, Mulan and Moana?

Bookgirlinchicago

Earning My Ears
our 5 year old loves them (even though she's never seen P and Mulans movies). Are any of them at character breakfasts or just meet and greets? I'm finding conflicting info in search.

Barring unusual circumstances, I believe those only appear at M&Gs, and Moana was recently pulled.

Pocahontas is at Animal Kingdom, Mulan in China at EPCOT. I don't think Moana is currently meeting but I could be wrong.

Pocahontas is at Animal Kingdom, Mulan is in China at Epcot and you can't meet Moana currently.

*edit: wow is this similar to the previous post I hadn't seen yet.

Moana use to meet at Hollywood Studios but stopped about a month ago to make room for Starlord and baby Groot.

Rumors that Moana will have a meet and greet at Mk, but nothing as of right now and no word when

Moana doesn't have a meet and greet at this time.

It's being reported that later this Fall, Moana will be seen in Fantasmic! on a nightly basis.

Moana doesn't have a meet and greet at this time.

It's being reported that later this Fall, Moana will be seen in Fantasmic! on a nightly basis.

Mild argh. I was really hoping she'd show up in Adventureland this summer, but I've seen nothing new on it.

I'm surprised Moana isn't the guest princess at MK M&G with Cinderella due to her popularity.

Moana use to meet at Hollywood Studios but stopped about a month ago to make room for Starlord and baby Groot.

Rumors that Moana will have a meet and greet at Mk, but nothing as of right now and no word when

Total thread hijack but... STOP THE PRESSES. GROOT!!!!! no way! My son would be out of his mind excited to meet baby Groot.

Total thread hijack but... STOP THE PRESSES. GROOT!!!!! no way! My son would be out of his mind excited to meet baby Groot.

Yep! They started about a month ago within the "One mans dream" building.

And HS also has a new Groot souvenir cup. I took this pic about 2 weeks ago after I bought it. His arms move

IMG_0992.jpg

I like to use wdwent.com, where he posts the schedule for each park for the next week, including shows and characters, to help you plan. Most of it stays pretty similar, so you can preview it now for planning ahead, and check it close to the trip for more specifics. On your MDE app, you can also go under characters(during the day when they would be out) and see where they appear on the map - don't know how comprehensive it is, haven't used that feature much recently.

I'm very surprised about Moana as well. As a dad with 2 young daughters, they would freak out if they met Moana. Hoping she will end up at Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter