Where can you buy those roll out air bags?

Pooh667

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Where can you buy those roll out air bags for packing? Also what size would you buy for a 27" luggage?

Thanks,
Susan

I've seen them at Organized Living and I know you can order them at QVC. I've seen them other places too, but I can't remember where right now. I'll post again if it comes to me. Hope this helps.

Bed, Bath & Beyond carries them too. I think I've seen them at Target once as well. We've got a luggage store at the mall called Bag N Baggage I believe that carries them as well.

You can buy them by going to packmate.com and you can either buy them by individually or in groups. Also, you can go to IQVC.com and type in packmate in the search bar. QVC has much better prices and always happy with their 30 day money back guarantee/no questions asked policy. Hope this helps.

You can get the compressor bags at www.sharonluggage.com. Go to Category and select Travel Accessories, then Packing Aids. You will find the compressors by two vendors--Eaglecreek and Packmate. Personally all of the Eaglecreek stuff is high quality so that is what I would recommend. The Packmate is less expensive and should also do the trick. (The Eaglecreek ones are much larger, too, if that makes a difference.) The Pack-It system and packing cubes by Eaglecreek are also great for keeping organized inside your luggage, esp. with the upped security and everyone searching your bag!

Hope this helps!

Eeyore2002

You can buy then at "Walkabout Travel Gear" at this link
www.wdwinfo.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?threadid=10425&goto=newpost

Medium Pack-Mate: $6.50

Large Pack-Mate: $8.50

One year's manufacturer guarantee.
Waterproof.
Seals odors in or out.
Perfect for dirty or wet clothes also.

Medium PackMate: 19 x 13 inches. Large PackMate: 26.5 x 17 inches.
PackMates also available in a set of 1 Large and 1 Medium.

PERHAPS THE ESSENTIAL PACKING ITEM

Feeling like I might've missed the boat here, but what do these bags do exactly? Why is it good to have no air in your luggage? Will these make things less wrinkly?

Carla

Hi,

Thanks for all the information.I appreciate it.
Carla, these are supposed to be bags that you pack in then roll the air out and it takes up less space in your suitcase.

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter