Where did you eat in Vancouver?

Nothing against Old Spaghetti Factory or White Spot but with all of the great places to eat in Vancouver personal I would and have skipped both of those.
A lot of the recommendations are for Asian food and I don't like Asian food (and it doesn't usually like me either :P )
....plus we have a child so we also were looking for something kid friendly.

A lot of the recommendations are for Asian food and I don't like Asian food (and it doesn't usually like me either :P )
Have you tried looking at Tripadvisor? You can sort by cuisine, neighborhood, style, price, etc.

MUN

I totally get not liking Asian food. It is basically the only type of food I don't really like. All of our trips to Vancouver have been with our son. Luckily he is a very adventurous eater and does great in restaurants of all types. I believe both of these have been mentions, Cactus Club Cafe and Steamworks. They are both within easy walking distance to Canada Place and really fun places to eat for the whole family. There are numerous Cactus Clubs through out Vancouver and BC.

Also, there is nothing wrong with Old Spaghetti Factory and White Spot. They are just not really my cup of tea with all of the other options in Vancouver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter