• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where did you experience the best pixie dust?

Where was your best pixie dust experience?

• At my resort

• On the bus

• Just walking around in a park

• At a restaurant

• On a ride

• At a parade or fireworks

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm 26 and I still get excited thinking about meeting the princesses and Mickey and the whole gang! Based on the timing, you daughter is about 16 now and I bet she still talks about those magical moments. Thank you for sharing!
:tinker:

These stories are making me cry! We are so excited for our November trip. I went as a little girl and still remember it. This is my husband's and our 5 yo daughter's first trip. It's not a birthday so I'm not expecting any pixie dust but just seeing Disney through her eyes will be magical. We're going through a rough time right now so maybe that's why I'm so emotional reading these but I totally believe in the magic and love knowing there is so much kindness in the world ❤️

AK during the old fp days. A cast member walked up to us and gave us a tag with fastpass to six attractions.
Honestly once they realized there was 12 of us, I don't think she wanted to have picked us but it was to late lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter