Where do I buy my AP's

CuteKatCar

DIS Veteran
I haven't done this since 2000. Where is the best place to buy the APs. Should I call CRO back and order them there? We only have 38 days to go - will I get the vouchers in time?

Now that I have the AP rate on our rooms, I'm already thinking about when to go next year - my DH is going to kill me...............

Thanks,

Anna

Yes you can purchase your AP's through CRO as long as it's 14 days or more out from your arrival time.

Some Disney Stores also sell them, and waltdisneyworld.com official site also sells them.

APs are pure evil!! I just booked a weekend trip for Mother's day weekend. 4th trip in one year. I have a love/hate relationship with my AP.

38 days is more than sufficient time for getting them in the mail.

But if you are not comfortable with that you can also call and have the AP's put on "will call". Then you can pick them up down there at any Guest Relations window at the parks or DTD. That way there's no mailing fee, no losing tickets, and no worries about receiving them on time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter