Where do I get the GAC in the Magic Kingdom?

leopardspot

Mouseketeer
Or, can I get it at the resort I am staying at? If it is for my daughter who is in a stroller, can I get it for her or does she need to go inside too?

Dear leopardspot--

You may receive a Guest Assistance Card at Guest Relations in any of the four Disney theme parks. At the Magic Kingdom, Guest Relations is located in City Hall (on your left-hand side after entering the Magic Kingdom). City Hall provides services for Guests with Disabilities, as well as a host of other guest services.

When obtaining a Guest Assistance Card, the guest for whom the card is intended must be present. Please be prepared to explain to the Guest Relations Host what type of assistance you require.

For example: I need to be able to bring my daughter's wheelchair into the queue (like a wheelchair) because she cannot stand for long periods of time.

The Guest Relations Host will provide you with a Guest Assistance Card that best fits your needs. Additionally, he or she will be able to provide you with the Guidebook for Guests with Disabilities which will include important information about attraction access and the full range of services available to Guests with Disabilitis.

Have a magical time. :)

just wanted to say
Welcome to disABILITIES:wave:
since magicmaker already answered your question very completely.

The only things i would add are that the Guest Assistance Card that you get at one park will be valid in all parks and that they are usually given for the person with a disability and up to 5 members of their party.

Where are the other places in the other parks?

I'm going in June, hitting a park when we get there, more than likely it will be Epcot or MGM.

Dear Connie254--

Guest Relations is located at the front of each theme park. At Epcot, stay to the left hand side as you pass Spaceship Earth and you will see a sign for Guest Relations on your left. At the Disney-MGM Studios, Guest Relations is directly to your left once you go through the turnstiles. Finally, at Disney's Animal Kingdom, Guest Relations is directly to your left after going through the turnstiles. You should have no problem finding Guest Relations at any of the parks.

Have a magical vacation. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter